In today’s highly competitive, complex and dynamic business environment, senior management recognise outsourcing as an effective, efficient and yet economical way of continually tapping the right expertise.
Management guru Tom Peters nailed it when he said: “Do what you do best and outsource the rest.”
Outsourcing with Butterworths should come into play if you:
- want to have more time to focus on your business strategies;
- are seeking complete and accurate information in easily understandable formats on a timely basis;
- want to minimise costs without foregoing full benefits of the accounting function;
- want your business to comply with all the statutory requirements; and
- want your work to be undertaken by experienced and trained people.
There are many small and medium sized businesses who do not want to employ a full time employee in the accounts department in order to save costs and therefore want to outsource the accounting and bookkeeping work to consultants like us. By doing so, the small and medium sized business save employee related expenses like workers compensation premium, payroll tax, superannuation, annual leave loading, paid sick leave, long service leave, overtime, office space, electricity, office supplies & stationery, idol/ non productive time, etc to as much as 60% cost saving approximately.
What would you think if someone told you they would take responsibility for all your business and accounting errands each day so you could have more time for your business marketing, your friends and above all your family?
Now imagine how much more time you would get back to spend with your friends and family.